Heating System Services
Halle Oil provides service for oil heating systems. A clean, efficient and smooth-running heating system is an important part of your family’s comfort at home, and it can help keep costs low by reducing your energy consumption. We all know that replacing your heating unit can be expensive. In order to get the most from your current system, we recommend that you have it serviced annually to keep it running at peak efficiency.
Oil Heat Tune-Up
- Vacuuming the unit
- Nozzle replacement
- Pump strainer replacement
- Air filter replacement (warm air systems)
- Lubrication of motors, blower and pump
- Check of safety controls
- Efficiency test
- System adjustments for maximum performance
Service Agreement Plan
Ensure the safety and comfort of your family and home 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and receive 15 percent off of parts and labor for any service repairs to your covered equipment. If you are without heat or hot water, we will service your oil burner, water heater or controls at any hour of the day or night. Our qualified technicians will diagnose the problem and present you with an estimate of the repairs at the time of service. In most cases, we can make the necessary repairs on the spot and minimize any inconvenience for you and your family.
Terms and Conditions:
- Our burner service agreement applies to ordinary residential heating systems.
- A standard diagnostic fee and/or repair fee will be charged at the time of service.
- Each service agreement provides one year of coverage and is automatically renewed annually unless we are otherwise notified.
Your family’s comfort is our top priority, and we have the experience and tools to get the job done.