Why Use M.L. Halle Oil?
When it comes to the comfort and safety of your family, we are central NH's leader in customer service, responsiveness and quality. You can trust the staff at M.L. Halle Oil to answer the phones immediately and solve any heating emergency you may have. From fuel delivery to new heating and air conditioning equipment, we are here to serve you 24/7/365 days a year. Since 1961, ownership of M.L. Halle Oil Service, Inc. has remained with the Halle family. For two generations we have offered Greater Manchester residents fuel products and services our customers can rely upon. In other words, we've built our business on your satisfaction, which is why we would like to thank you for choosing M.L. Halle Oil Service, Inc. for your heating needs. We consider it a privilege to serve you.
Ten Reasons to Use M.L. Halle Oil Heat Services
- Flexible Budget Plan
- Competitive Prices on Oil and Heating System Services
- Ten-Day Discounts and Senior Citizen's Discounts
- Experienced, Helpful and Professional Personnel
- Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Automatic Metered Delivery
- A Fleet of Eleven Radio-Dispatched Trucks
- The Most Current, Up-To-Date Technology for Energy Conservation
- Sales and Installation of Quality Oil Heating Equipment
- Serving The Community Since 1961
Our Other Oil Delivery and Heating Equipment Services
Automatic Fuel Delivery
We automatically monitor your heating oil needs to ensure that you will always be supplied on a timely basis. This means you won’t run out of fuel or have to check your own tank. We provide this service free of charge to our credit-approved customers.
The Halle Budget Plan makes planning your heating budget a snap. Available at no extra charge!
Price Protection Plan
Worried about the constant fluctuation of fuel prices? Lock into M.L. Halle’s Price Protection Plan. Price Protection is available from May 1st until Oct 31st.
Periodic maintenance will extend the life of your equipment and protect your investment. The Halle tank cleaning service filters and removes sludge or sediment from older fuel tanks.
An oil tank treatment that lays down a protective film to prevent corrosion and pinhole leaks, Tank Shield can be injected into your tank with your next delivery.
Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Installations
• Hot Water Boilers • Oil Burners
• Hot Water Tanks • Radiant Baseboard Heat
• Hot Water Heaters • Monitor Heaters